This F-150 Supercharger Kit by ROUSH® delivers 590 HP and 590 LB/FT of torque to the 2011-2014 Ford F-150 6.2L-2v V8 powertrain, an increase of 179 HP and 156 FT/LB over stock.
The ROUSH 2011-2014 6.2L F-150 Phase 2 Calibrated Supercharger Kit is part of the TVS (Twin Vortices Series) line of superchargers developed by ROUSH that have raised the bar for performance and reliability. This is the same line that has been used and proven for years in ROUSH-built vehicles.
The ROUSH R2300 supercharger features Eaton’s new cutting edge Twin Vortices Series technology (TVS) rotating assembly that delivers more power and better fuel economy in a smaller package for uncompromising performance.
The ROUSH R2300 TVS supercharger is a roots-type, positive displacement supercharger that features twin four-lobe rotors that are twisted 160-degrees.
By comparison, the original Eaton rotating assembly featured three lobes twisted 60 degrees. The fourth lobe and added twist, when combined with NEWLY redesigned air inlet and outlet ports, greatly enhance thermal efficiency, deliver higher volumetric capacity, enable higher operating speeds, creates a smoother, more efficient flow of air into the engine and has improved noise and vibration characteristics.
Unlike turbo-charging or centrifugal superchargers, the ROUSH R2300 TVS supercharger provides instant throttle response and can generate increased power through the engine’s entire powerband.
The primary components of this ROUSH R2300 TVS Supercharger Kit include:
- ROUSH R2300 2.3L TVS Supercharger
- Fuel charging assembly with ROUSH designed upper and lower aluminum intake manifolds
- Twin 60mm throttle body and throttle body spacer
- High-flow cold air induction system featuring an injection molded air box, blow-molding clean air tube and high flow, washable, premium air filter
- 100mm MAF (Mass Air Flow) tube
- Unique high flow fuel rail with 47lb injectors
- High efficiency intercooler system featuring dual-core low temp radiator, degas bottle, high capacity air-to-water intercooler and formed hoses with abrasion-resistant sleeves